Monday, November 15, 2010

Blueberry Hill and Mulberry Place

I think it is a well known fact that there are no good looking EA created homes. This is especially true when it comes to middle of the road houses. There really are very limited options for the middle class! It's either you get that hideous trailer house, or your living on that hill with all the mansions. So I decided to make two lovely, vintage styled of course, middle-class homes.

The first one is designed for a young couple, who will have children in the future (which is why I've left so much space for an add-on, and put a swing set out back) Anyhow, here's the picture. If I do say so myself, this place is quite charming.



I wouldn't mind living there myself...
Anywho, here's the living room, decorated in perfect forties/fities style decor.

The dining room!

The Foyer!

I have to say I love that wallpaper, wish I could have it for my own home...Anyhow, here's the kitchen, courtesy of the lovely Awesims.


There's also a bedroom, but it's hard to get a photo of because it's so... cozy.

Here's a couple backyard shots







Well, because my first home seemed very lonely, I made another similar one make it feel betteer. I call it Mullberry Place! Hope you like it, this one is more traditional fifties, but still definitely in style for the time.

Here's the living room.


Here's the dining area!

and the foyer...

The ENORMOUS kitchen


the first bedroom-

and I'm afraid the second bedroom isn't pictured.

Here are the mediafire links, hope you enjoy!

for the first one-

http://www.mediafire.com/?p422p4vr43eezmj

for the second one-

http://www.mediafire.com/?q7nyk62ayuzmxkp



1 comment:

  1. I think you'll make an amazing achitect, especially after seeing these!

    ReplyDelete